举报
地狱系列: 地狱是真实存在的!Hell Exists-Bill Larkin
2023-02-17 05:16:04
252次阅读
1个评论

附有英文

中字视频 https://youtu.be/X5_DyPqnDOA

看到人们公然说一些东西不存在,而你又明知存在,是一种负担!他们所说的不存在的地方正是语言无法描述的地方!你根本不知道站在边沿上俯瞰一个坑,地狱的一个坑,看到橙色和黄色的火焰熊熊燃起是什么感觉。你知道,这个坑非常宽,我的意思是它非常辽阔,伴随着声嘶力竭的尖叫声,(看着人们)被各种不同形状和大小各异的魔鬼撕碎,而你唯一听到的就是持续不断的尖叫声!而且,我是说尖叫声,其实你还会听到魔鬼们在嘲笑你,就像发出的咆哮的声音。当我在地狱里的时候,耶稣在我面前,他在一瞬间向我展示了我的整个人生,就像那样,我在一瞬间明白了这一切。我才明白过来,每一次他都试图以某种方式向我伸出援手,而我却置之不理。在地狱里最最绝望的是与上帝的分离,因为你知道他再也不会来帮助你了!你曾有过机会,你有过一次又一次,一次又一次的机会,可都不曾珍惜!而很多人却说,这个地方不存在!许多人在到达地狱之前不会相信这个地方的存在!

因此,看着人们公然地说着什么他们不关心地狱或什么什么,这是因为你没有去过那里!当我问耶稣,我可不可以带些什么回来,比如我们见面的证据,这样当我拿出这些证据做见证,与世人分享我所看到的和感受到的,他们都会立即来到耶稣面前了。但是,他看着我说:这行不通的。这就是我留在这里的缘故。你知道,那样做是行不通的。你不知道这世界的一切是如何运作的,我确定,你并不知道这个世界的有多邪恶!但我可以告诉你,撒旦正在左右着你的心智!他努力把你从每时每刻思想耶稣的状态中拉出来。而他的主要计划就是分散注意力!他用尽手段来分散你的注意力!

魔鬼做的天衣无缝,他把完全的蒙蔽了人们。他让人们充满了焦虑和恐惧,整日忙碌,追求物质,人们所追逐的这一切,正是被魔鬼指引着去追逐的,就是消费。我的意思是,朋友们,真相隐藏的如此之深,人类受到的欺骗是如此彻底,大多数人永远不会明白真相!而我可以告诉你,无论发生什么事,耶稣就是答案!无论你的生活是什么状态,都要明白耶稣是答案!无论你正在遭受什么,对耶稣来说没有什么是太糟糕的!如果你来找他,他可以帮助你!他是你唯一的希望!他会决定你是去地狱还是进入神国!

人们正在追逐这个世界的罪恶。而这世界是一个如此虚空的地方,这个世界是不会永存的!你为什么在一个不会久留的地方拼命地聚敛东西?你为什么要试图融入一个你不可能永远常驻的世界?这是很荒谬的。仇敌魔鬼让大多数人相信他们的生活本应这样!他们的价值就是他们的经济地位!诸如此类。所以很多人根本不追寻耶稣。你被骗了!我的朋友,你被骗了!我之所以知道这些,是因为耶稣怜悯我,让我看到这一切。他把我全部的生活都显明出来让我看。我求你从这个世界出来!如果你想跟随耶稣,你不能成为这个世界的一部分。这个世界认为犯罪没有错!这个社会并不是在跟随耶稣基督!

你毫不惧怕,那是因为你没有经历过!你的无知会让你下地狱!这是真的!我没有其他理由制作这些视频。这个频道只是因为耶稣。我甚至不想开这个频道。我从未想过要做这样的事情。但我感受到圣灵的催促,圣灵引导我去做这些事情。我告诉你,他正对观看视频的你伸出援手,包括那些即将要看这个视频的人。他要告诉你的是:现在就改变,因为你没有时间了!而你根本不知道,你不知道地狱里有什么。你不知道那种折磨,那种恐慌,那种极端的恐怖,那真的是无法用言语表达的恐怖!对地狱而言,除了恐怖只有恐怖!(你可能会说:)“恐怖!恐惧!好像只有孩子们才这样吧。”朋友,这个地方不是一个笑话!今天,人们活在他们自我的世界里,今天这个世界,我看到他们沉迷在虚幻中,你知道,很多人,即使你告诉他们他们被欺骗了,即使你告诉他们他们正身处邪恶的计划中,他们却不想知道。他们只想继续活在幻觉的泡泡中。所以,当你到基督面前时候,他会告诉你,每次有人要告诉你这些的时候,你的无知让你错过了所有得救的机会!有太多人根本不想知道真相......

但我在这里当着你的面告诉你,地狱是一个真实的地方!而你知道吗?可悲是,有些人看了这个视频,之后仍然会下地狱!我告诉你,你到了另一边时,你会记得一切!每一次有人对你说关于耶稣的真理,这就是耶稣要拯救你!这些都会成为你会重温的片段之一!甚至是这个简短的视频,(你都会记起)哎!耶稣那时正通过这个视频向我伸出援手!你想用你的灵魂来赌一把,请便!但我告诉你,在我说话的这几分钟,人们正在坠入地狱!有多少人落入了地狱?!而就在这个时候,很多人才第一次了解了真相,但为时已晚! 朋友们,要谨慎的做出选择,留意这个信息,去追随耶稣!因为地狱里的魔鬼和灵魂是非常真实的!非常真实!黑暗的日子即将到来,所以你必须现在追随耶稣!

It is a burden to have to see people blatantly say something doesn't exist, that you know exist. And the place that they are saying does not exist is the words cannot describe this place. You have no idea how it is to stand on an edge and overlook the pit, or one of the pits of hell, and to see the the orange and the yellowish flames radiate. You know, this pit was a mile so wide. I mean, it was humongous, to hear the screams too, to be ripped apart by these demons of all different shapes and sizes, and the only thing you hear is constant screams. And, I mean screams, and you hear the demons laughing at you and like making roaring sounds, you know. And when I was over there, you know, when Jesus, when I was before Jesus, he showed me my whole life like that in an instant, and I understood it all in an instant. And I was aware of every time that he had tried to reach out with to me in some way and that I had ignored It. The worst part of hell, it's the separation from God, because you know that he is not coming to help you anymore. You had your chance, and you look at the chances you had over and over and over and over but it's just not going to be enough. And many people say that this place does not exist. Many people will not believe this place exists until they get there.

So to watch people just blatantly, you know, say things, and they don't care about hell or blah, blah, blah, you know, it's because you haven't been there..When I asked Jesus if I could take back, you know, our meeting, proof of it, so that I could, I knew, if I could share with the world what I had seen and felt, they would all instantly come to Jesus. And, you know, he looked at me and said, that's not the way this works. So that's what I'm left with here. You know, that's not the way this works. Don't know how it all works. I sure don't know all the evils of this world. I can tell you that Satan is involved with your mind and trying to pull you off of thinking about Jesus at every moment. And his major plan is a distraction. It's there to distract.

He is doing a wonderful job. He has people hoodwinked up. He has people so filled with anxiety and fear, and user running around, and user chasing things, and and user, you're chasing things that you're shown that you should chase, you know, consume. I mean, guys, the truth is so hard to understand. The deception that mankind is under is most people will never begin to break the ice of what it's truly going on. And I can tell you this that no matter what's going on, Jesus is the answer. No matter what you're doing with your life, understand Jesus is the answer. I don't care what you're suffering with. Nothing is too bad for Jesus. If you come to him, he can help you. He's your only hope. He will decide whether you will go to hell or whether he allows you to the kingdom. People are chasing the sin of this world. 

And this is such an empty place. This place is not going to last. Why would you try and gather things as much as you can for a place you will not be able to stay? Why would you try and and please a world that you are not going to be able to stay in forever? It's ridiculous. And the enemy has convinced most people that's what their lives about, that they're worth is their economic status, and so on and so forth. So many people are not chasing Jesus at all. You are deceived, my friends. You are deceived. And I only know this because he's had mercy on me to show me. He took everything out of my life to show me. And I beg You come out of this world. You cannot be a part of this world If you want to follow Jesus. this world sees nothing wrong with sin. The society does not follow Jesus Christ.

You don't fear how cause you haven't been there..Your ignorance will land you in hell. It's real. I have no other reason to make these videos. This channel is only because of Jesus. I did not even want to make this channel. I never thought of doing things like this. That I feel compelled by a holy spirit and led to do these things. I'm telling you, he's trying to reach somebody up here. He's going to watch this, and he's telling you to change now, cause you don't have the time. And you have no idea. You have no idea what holds in hell. You have no idea of the torture, of the panic, of the pure. I mean, sheer terror, you just, it's really beyond words. Terror. Terror doesn't do nothing for hell. Panic, fear, come on. It's like it's baby stuff. Man, this place is not a joke. And, you know, people go around their world, this world today, and I see them in their fog, and I see them, you know, a lot of people, even when you show them they're being deceived, do you show them there's an evil agenda, They don't want to know. They just want to be left alone in their bubble. Wow. When you nail before Christ, he'll show you every time somebody tried to tell you something, your ignorance will surely not do anything to save you.

So many people want to stay in ignorance..But I'm here in your face to tell you something Hell is a real place. And you know what? The sad truth of all of this is that some of the people to watch this video, you'll be in hell. Then. I told you that when you're on the other side, you remember everything. Every time that somebody spoke the truth to you about Jesus, or that he tried to real you in. This will be one of those times you will relive even this short little video. Wow, Jesus was reaching out to me through that. You want to roll a dice with your soul, go ahead. But I tell you, people are falling into hell as I speak. Minutes How many people falling in the hell? Know many people right now, understand the truth for the 1st time, but it's too late. Guys are prey to choose he this morning and chase Jesus, because demons and spirits and how they're very real, very real, dark days are coming, so you have to chase Jesus now. 

收藏 0 0
    2023-02-17 07:44:37
      这是假见证。硫磺火湖里,魔鬼也受苦,而不是魔鬼在地狱里折磨不信的人。启示录
    20:10 那迷惑他们的魔鬼被扔在硫磺的火湖里,就是兽和假先知所在的地方。他们必昼夜受痛苦,直到永永远远。
共1条 1

登录 后评论。没有帐号? 注册 一个。

yesushimen

• 0 回答
  • 0 粉丝
  • 0 关注