2月28日主日
2021-02-28 13:20:47
590次阅读
0个评论
拒绝恐吓||Rejecting Intimidation

原创 Spiritual Waimai  属灵外卖  前天

全文:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/vVubH_JWy35G_E4m7W8o-g

节选:

撒旦是谎言之父。它在伊甸园中向亚当和夏娃撒谎,引诱他们;它在旷野试探耶稣。它也会向你说谎,要引诱你、引你离开神的真理。每当谎言来临,要像尼希米和耶稣一样使用神强有力的真理驳斥它们。

•Satan’s lie: Your life has no purpose
撒旦的谎言:你的生命没有意义

•God’s Truth:
神的真理:

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. 
Ephesians‬ 2:10‬ NIV‬‬‬‬

我们原是他的工作,在基督耶稣里造成的,为要叫我们行善,就是神所预备叫我们行的。
以弗所书2:10

•Satan’s lie: Your sin is too great, God will never forgive you.
撒旦的谎言:你罪孽深重,神永不会饶恕你。

•God’s truth: 
神的真理:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 
1 John‬ 1:9‬ NIV‬‬‬‬

我们若认自己的罪,神是信实的,是公义的,必要赦免我们的罪,洗净我们一切的不义。
约翰一书1:9

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 
Romans‬ 8:1‬ NIV

‬‬‬‬如今,那些在基督耶稣里的就不定罪了。
罗马书8:1

•Satan’s Lie: No one will ever love you. 
撒旦的谎言:永远不会有人爱你。

•God’s truth: 
神的真理:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Romans‬ 8:38-39‬ NIV

因为我深信无论是死,是生,是天使,是掌权的,是有能的,是现在的事,是将来的事,  是高处的,是低处的,是别的受造之物,都不能叫我们与神的爱隔绝;这爱是在我们的主基督耶稣里的。
罗马书8:38-39‬‬

•Satan’s Lie: You will never overcome this struggle
撒旦的谎言:你永远不能克服这个难处

•God’s truth:
神的真理:

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 
Romans 8:37

然而,靠著爱我们的主,在这一切的事上已经得胜有余了。
罗马书8:37

•Satan’s Lie: God will never accept you
撒旦的 谎言:神永远不会接纳你

•God’s Truth: 
神的真理:

And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory. 
Ephesians‬ 1:13-14‬ NIV‬‬‬‬

你们既听见真理的道,就是那叫你们得救的福音,也信了基督,既然信他,就受了所应许的圣灵为印记。这圣灵是我们得基业的凭据(原文作质),直等到神之民(民:原文作产业)被赎,使他的荣耀得着著称赞。
以弗所书1:13-14

Pray for strength when confronted by fear
面对惧怕时,祈求力量

They were all trying to frighten us, thinking, “Their hands will get too weak for the work, and it will not be completed.” But I prayed, “Now strengthen my hands.” 
Nehemiah‬ 6:9‬ NIV‬‬‬‬

他们都要使我们惧怕,意思说,他们的手必软弱,以致工作不能成就。神啊,求你坚固我的手。尼希米记6:9

You do not need to battle fear on your own. Pray and ask God to strengthen you. He will hear your prayer and give you what you need. 

你不需要靠着自己与恐惧抗争。祷告祈求神给你力量。祂会垂听你的祷告,赐你所需。

Discern trickery from the world and supposed friends
分辨来自世界和所谓朋友的诡计

One day I went to the house of Shemaiah son of Delaiah, the son of Mehetabel, who was shut in at his home. He said, “Let us meet in the house of God, inside the temple, and let us close the temple doors, because men are coming to kill you—by night they are coming to kill you.” But I said, “Should a man like me run away? Or should someone like me go into the temple to save his life? I will not go!” I realized that God had not sent him, but that he had prophesied against me because Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him. He had been hired to intimidate me so that I would commit a sin by doing this, and then they would give me a bad name to discredit me. 
Nehemiah‬ 6:10-13‬ NIV

‬‬‬‬我到了米希大别的孙子、第来雅的儿子示玛雅家里;那时,他闭门不出。他说:“我们不如在神的殿里会面,将殿门关锁;因为他们要来杀你,就是夜里来杀你。”我说:“像我这样的人岂要逃跑呢?像我这样的人岂能进入殿里保全生命呢?我不进去!” 我看明 神没有差遣他,是他自己说这话攻击我,是多比雅和参巴拉贿买了他。贿买他的缘故,是要叫我惧怕,依从他犯罪,他们好传扬恶言毁谤我。
尼希米记6:10-13

Ask God for discernment to distinguish between truth and error. Take every decision to God and do things God’s way. Nehemiah knew that he should not go into the holy temple; he rejected his friends’ false advice and followed God’s way and, in the end, it saved him. 

求神使你能分辨真理和谬误。把每一项决定带到神面前,按神的方式行事。尼希米知道自己不应该进入圣所;祂驳斥了朋友的错误建议,跟随神的道路,这最后拯救了他。

收藏 0 0

登录 后评论。没有帐号? 注册 一个。

可爱的大能勇士

• 0 回答
  • 0 粉丝
  • 0 关注