举报
为什么一到晚上,容易被各种负面情绪充满?
2020-09-10 09:40:14
923次阅读
0个回答
Jennyfaithful
《在深夜里你们不要怕,一同来宣告神的话语、更要穿上神所赐属灵的军装!》
     刚才在静悄悄的夜里独自祷告,为什么那么多人一到晚上就会容易被各种负面情绪甚至是虚妄的幻想充满?有心理疾病的也是容易晚上突然发病?若不是神的保守,安慰ta们的我也要几乎阴郁了。所以我甩甩头不怕,我有我的小军装!
    让我想到之前看过的日本漫画《双胞少女》,每次都是在月圆的时候发病;
    又想到《百鬼夜行图》,深夜真的是属灵争战非常激烈的时刻,尤其对于独居的人们,因为晚上一般都是人意志最薄弱思维最混乱感觉最孤单的时候,撒旦魔鬼就很容易把试探、诱惑,谎言、恐吓,恐惧加给我们。
    我们的武器就是神的话语!
    我不惧怕也不孤单,因为我知道从内到外,都有祂的保护和同在!就像身边围上了一层光,邪恶不能靠近我!
     忽然静悄悄的夜里,传来大雨的声音,哈哈,这是天父在用大自然和我说话,祂听到了我的祷告,就用雨声告诉我祂也在。这甘霖一降下,我就宣告祂的雨如同圣灵浇灌一样倾倒在这个世界,洁净这地一切深夜不洁的欲望和魔鬼的捆绑!
    10 我还有末了的话:你们要靠着主,倚赖他的大能大力,作刚强的人。
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 要穿戴  神所赐的全副军装,就能抵挡魔鬼的诡计。
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 因我们并不是与属血气的争战,乃是与那些执政的、掌权的、管辖这幽暗世界的,以及天空属灵气的恶魔争战(两“争战”原文都作“摔跤”)。
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 所以,要拿起  神所赐的全副军装,好在磨难的日子抵挡仇敌,并且成就了一切,还能站立得住。
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 所以要站稳了,用真理当作带子束腰,用公义当作护心镜遮胸,
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 又用平安的福音当作预备走路的鞋穿在脚上。
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 此外又拿着信德当作藤牌,可以灭尽那恶者一切的火箭。
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 并戴上救恩的头盔,拿着圣灵的宝剑,就是  神的道。
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 靠着圣灵,随时多方祷告祈求,并要在此警醒不倦,为众圣徒祈求,
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. 19 也为我祈求,使我得着口才,能以放胆,开口讲明福音的奥秘,
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 (我为这福音的奥秘作了带锁链的使者),并使我照着当尽的本分放胆讲论。
for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. 
「和合本 vs NIV」Eph6:10-20
读圣经✨
收藏 0

登录 后回答问题。没有帐号? 注册 一个。

可爱的大能勇士

• 0 回答
  • 0 粉丝
  • 0 关注